WonderBox May 2013 Edition

It's been a while that i've updated the blog due to some really busy period. Apologies ladies for not updating the blog with the wonderful products that I received. Anyway without further due, lets dive in to the WonderBox Malaysia's May 2013 edition.

I'm sure you're wondering why am I still taking the photo of the box. Well, simply because it's tied with a BLUE ribbon. And blue is one of my favourite color. It looks really good right. The box itself was heavy and of course I was really curious to see what was in it.


Yes, below are all the products that was in the box. It was of course a good amount of products with a really reasonable size. Sumhow, a lot of the stuff in the box were blue in color. Was it some blue fever or something? Haha, alright ignore that please. Lets zoom in and see what they have. 


Neutrogena Hydro Boast Mask (2 sachets)
It's clinically proven to boost skin moisture level 14 times and prevent moisture loss. It holds 25% more Hydro Boost hydration essence, ensuring more hydrating essence can infuse deeply into skin. 


Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack (50g)
As our skin cell renews at night, this product is formulate with 'progressive release system' to continuously release intensive moisture throughout the night. It helps enhance skin translucency, firms up the skin and reduce fine lines.

I've just started trying this yesterday night. So will keep you posted on how I feel using them :-)


Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence with ATP
A more defined facial contour product with the use of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) in this product as a solution to sagging skin and 'chubby looking' face contours.

Something interesting. Maybe I should use them to shape my face to look slighter slimmer :-)


Le Scenteur Whitening Hand & Body Lotion * Sensation EDT
It's enriched with Olive Oil & Licorice extract to help restore skin's natural moisture balance & lighten the skin. This formula leaves our skin feeling smooth and non-sticky.


 Ginvera Green Tiea Whitening Marvel Gel.
I've heard about this product numerous times. It's said to zero blackheads in 1 step. As I do have blackheads, this will surely be a product that I can put to test if it really works.


 Overall it was a great box I would say considering the size of the products in it and I have never really tried them before. Let's wait and see what the June box has in store for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imedeen Classic - Added Definition

Rene Furterer - Anti-dandruff Shampoo

Bobbi Brown - Cleansing Oil