Winning Babor with Thelilacbox

How do you feel when you actually win something? Super excited and happy right? And that's the same feeling so matter how big or small the win could be. One fine day, I just tried my luck by participating in a online facebook content organised by 'thelilacbox'. All you had to do was to complete a slogan of 'Babor makes me confident because...". Now what's the price? Its a hamper of products from Babor, Babor High Skin Refiner set worth RM 899.

So without wasting much time and with my little creativity, I wrote the following  slogan. Babor makes me confident because it's all about making women '[B]old, [A]dmirable, [B]eautiful, [O]n-top-of-the-world, [R]adiant.

I anxiously wanted for the results and guess what, I was one of the 5 lucky winners to win the contest. Yahooo!!! Wanna see what I won? Just have a glimpse below :-)


I have yet to try them but will surely do and keep you posted on my experience.

Thank you 'thelilacbox' for the wonderful opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imedeen Classic - Added Definition

Rene Furterer - Anti-dandruff Shampoo

Bobbi Brown - Cleansing Oil