Office Cosmetics

Remember the Office Cosmetics Lip Gloss set in my November WonderBox? Can't recall? Alright, maybe the photo below might ring a bell..


The packaging was so adorable that I didn't want to actually use them. I guess most of us go through that right. But well, today since I had some, yes i mean some spare time, I decided to finally do some swatches of it.


As I'm someone that likes natural look, of course my choice is the last swatch. This is more like a brownish tint. Tried applying on my lips and one thing I like is that it doesn't really feel sticky like some of the lip glosses out there. And the plus point is as it's not so heavily pigmented, you can layer them with other lipstick of your choice too :-) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imedeen Classic - Added Definition

Bobbi Brown - Cleansing Oil

Rene Furterer - Anti-dandruff Shampoo