My Precious Lush Hauls

Holidays are always something you look forward too, no matter it's a short trip or a longer one. And I always believe that short breaks gives you time to recharge and back refreshed. However, this year wasn't really a year that I could take enough breaks with many projects after projects. But I still wanted to follow my tradition of taking year end leave so here am I on my 2 weeks break. Now where shall I go? A place that you don't really need much planning was of course Singapore and Singapore during Christmas is just great!. Those beautiful decorations and lights everywhere just gives you  the feel of Christmas. 

The first thing I wanted to do went I get to Singapore was to visit the LUSH store there. Well it's the only store which is nearest to Malaysia. Lush in Singapore is located at Wisma Atria and since it was days before Christmas, oo boy the store was just packed with people. As I already had my list of things that I wanted to get, I quickly got the sales assistant to help me with my purchases. 

Now are you ready to see what I've got? This is my total haul from Lush. I actually got the gift box so that I can try their other range too. 



As you can see from the photo, those are the products that are in the gift box. As I love trying shower gels and soaps, I decided to choose this box as it contains various types from their shower gel & soap range.



In addition to the gift box, I also got some of their best selling items. This is their famous and I was told a limited edition for Christmas, 'Twilight Shower Gel'. Oo yea it's purple in colour too :-). Below is the description from Lush website on this baby:

"Twilight shower gel, so you can lather up in iridescent purple lavender and tonka bubbles. If you haven't smelled this fragrance before, you're in for a treat! It's slightly sweet with the perfect herbal balance. Wonderful to use in the evening before bed, especially on cold, winter nights. Dreams do come true!"



Next we have here is the Deodorant Powder called 'The Greeench'. I've heard that it's good and works well so thought of giving it a try. Below is the description from Lush website on this deodorant powder:

"Made with naturally effective herbs and powders, The Greeench is a wonder powder and one of the best deodorants LUSH has ever made, waging wars against offensive underarms around the world. Thyme, rosemary and tea tree are the triad of super powerful, effective herbs that make it so fantastically effective at deodorizing, whiff defeating, and smelling beautiful. Micro fine powders of magnesium trisilicate and sodium bicarbonate keep your pits dry and comfortable, free from discomfort and moisture. Whew! That’s a powerful combination."




I have here the ever famous 'Porridge Soap'. Again it's one of their best sellers and it helps to give a scrub kind of feeling due to the oats mixed in it. 

"Ideal for sensitive skin; it’s irresistible to everyone else, even bears. A nutritious breakfast bar; we fill each one with oats to gently exfoliate and cleanse. As the oats mix with hot water, they create calming milk that soothes and softens your entire body. Organic orange juice is full of nutritious vitamin C, ideal for refreshing and brightening your skin, and keeping it clear. Oh, and did we mention the delicious caramel scent? All in all, this soap is just right"




And lastly a solid shampoo bar which is called as 'Jumping Juniper'. I explained to the sales assistant that I tend to have greasy hair so this was her recommendation to try. And guess what, she explained that this can be used for 80 washes!



For those in Malaysia, yup, I hear you that there's no LUSH store in Malaysia yet. Hence, we won't be able to purchase it here. I'm still wondering why they don't have a store here. However, fear not as you can still purchase them online from LUSH Singapore's website. But yeah, there's some shipping charges that you may need to pay. 

Now I know that you'll be wanting to have a look at the contents of this gift box. I'll open it soon and share it you alright. Till then share with me on your Lush purchases and on other gift boxes that you got from Lush too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imedeen Classic - Added Definition

Rene Furterer - Anti-dandruff Shampoo

Bobbi Brown - Cleansing Oil