Bamboo Sap Patch: Brings Me Close to Nature..

Have you ever hear about the 'Bamboo Sap Patch' by The Essence of Nature? This is made in Korea using the tree saps and I was happy to get this sample in one of my VT box and how can I not try it right? 

For those of you who have very minimum information on this, sap patch absorbs accumulated wastes and toxic materials in the body and  promotes the circulation of the blood to make your body refreshes and light. The Essence of Nature has a good array of different type of sap patch such as Forest Sap Patch, Bamboo Sap Patch, Eucalyptus Sap Patch, Rose Sap Patch, Lavender Sap Patch, Slimming Sap Patch and Warm Sap Patch.


The one that I tried was Bamboo Sap Patch which is said to promote the circulation of blood and metabolism by making the body warm. All I did was to stick it on the sole of my foot and I left it overnight. Of course in order to see the real benefit behind this, it is recommended to use it much often but I can say that this one was sufficient enough to make me feel refreshed the next day. I could see from the patch that it did absorb some good amount of toxic from my body.


I may not be able to try the other range that they have as I don't think this is available in KL, but if I ever do come across this product, I'll surely keep you informed :-) 
For those of you who would like to read more about this, you can refer to their product information in this link attached  Product Information

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imedeen Classic - Added Definition

Rene Furterer - Anti-dandruff Shampoo

Bobbi Brown - Cleansing Oil