Correct the Flaws with Colors

Am pretty sure you have heard about colour correctors right? Now what are those? In brief, its simply a tool o array of colour to help side the flaws or in fact highlight certain areas right before you apply the concealer. As I'm managed to get some info, I just thought I should share it with you here.

To hide redness, all you need is the green shade corrector as it helps to reduce the redness.

To hide dark circles, all you need is a pink shade corrector as it helps to cover the dark circles.

To look bright & fresh, just apply a shade to neutralise such as purple color. And for me, I personally prefer applying white colors powders just to brighten up :-)

Hope this gets useful..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imedeen Classic - Added Definition

Rene Furterer - Anti-dandruff Shampoo

Bobbi Brown - Cleansing Oil