Introducing Rexona Shower Clean


Staying in a country where the weather is hot and humid most of the time, am sure we need something to make us feel fresh. And with all this, the only thing that would come to mind is deodorants. There's a few types of deodorants like the roll on, dry stick and spray and I'm someone who prefers the spray type. And guess what, my vote goes to Rexona as I'm a faithful fan of them. Currently am using Rexona Women in Passion.

I've been waiting for their new range which is all out in advertisements. Yes, that's their 'Rexona Shower Clean' range. Apparently it makes you feel fresh, clean and dry throughout the day. Now that's what we want right. Ooo yeah by the way, of course the packaging of this range, ie. the blue color packaging has made me go gaga over it as yes am a fan of blue.

I've been hearing that you can get it in local supermarkets and places like Watsons, so why waiting, go grab yourself one. I'm going to do just that soon guys. To rexona, thank you for coming up with this wonderful range.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imedeen Classic - Added Definition

Rene Furterer - Anti-dandruff Shampoo

Bobbi Brown - Cleansing Oil