Do we really need to drink WateR?



While driving to work earlier this morning (oo yea am working today, thou I should have took 2 days extra leave to enjoy the break), I was suddenly thinking of benefits of actually drinking more water, as more of my close ones know that its really hard for me to consume more water during the day. Yes, I can never drink plain water unless its sweet (trust me, I have always wished that the plain water has some flavor rather than being blend). But I also know that bringing flavored water which has added sugar is bad for health.

Now wondering how will water benefit our health? I realised this. By consuming more water you can actually help to eliminate body wastes and toxins and of course help to maintain the body Ph balance level in order to prevent and cure disease. Also the most important thing for me is that by consuming more intake of water can actually help you in losing weight without dieting. Wow! Is that really true? Can water help you in losing weight?

Now how much water do you need? To ensure that you do not go thru dehydration, it is recommended to consume at least 8 8-ounce glasses of water. (ok, yes I agree I don’t think this much of water, sometimes not even half of this recommended amount). But I was looking at the symptoms of dehydration and some of it are as headache, dizziness, fatigue, etc.

After reading and doing some research on this, I have decided (at least for now) to try consuming more water as I do have headache and dizziness often. And maybe this can also help me in losing weight.
(Photo from Goggle Photos)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imedeen Classic - Added Definition

Rene Furterer - Anti-dandruff Shampoo

Bobbi Brown - Cleansing Oil