Shu Uemura Liquid Eyeliner Review

Well I have tried a few types of eye liners and finally after some recommendation from my friend, I got myself Shu Uemura’s Liquid Eye Liner. They have it in black color and for the first time, you have to get the liquid eye liner pen as well as the cartridge. And after that you can keep replacing with the refill cartridges. Now on how it physically looks, it has this really unique brush and the pen has a very elegant look. You have to actually press the button on the top of the pen to release the ink. As for me, the results you get are a real satisfying one. You get straight fine line or in fact the sizes of the line as you wish. So if you want a really fine line then use the tip of the brush to line your eyes and if you want a thinker one then adopt to slant the brush a bit. You get good straight dark black lines.

So for those who finds hard to draw a straight line and in fact would want a very dramatic line, I guess this liquid eye liner is for you. Seriously, its worth the money you pay for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imedeen Classic - Added Definition

Rene Furterer - Anti-dandruff Shampoo

Bobbi Brown - Cleansing Oil